News And Events
Singapore leads ASEAN investors in VN in January
2/12/2017 10:40:37 PM
Viet Nam drew US$1.423 billion in both new and additional foreign direct investment (FDI) in January, up 23% year on year, according to the General Statistics Office.
India’s TATA to build $50mn coffee plant in southern Vietnam
2/12/2017 10:35:13 PM
A multinational conglomerate from India has plans to build a US$50 million coffee plant in Binh Duong, Indian Ambassador to Vietnam Parvathaneni Harish announced during his visit to the southern province on Friday....
VN issues resolution to boost competitiveness
2/9/2017 3:47:10 PM
The Government is determined to take drastic measures to improve business climate and competiveness indicators to reach the average level of ASEAN 4 countries by the end of this year....
Kolon Group subsidiary approved for $220 million plant
2/8/2017 7:23:43 AM
South Korean Kolon Industries Inc., a subsidiary of Kolon Group, has been licensed to invest $220 million in a factory manufacturing KVT-1 industrial fabric for automobile tires in the southern province of Binh Duong.
Fresh FDI approvals up in Jan
2/6/2017 10:31:18 PM
New foreign direct investment (FDI) approvals inched up in January after several months of decline, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).
Japan investors launch logistics business in Vietnam
12/30/2016 4:52:27 PM
Two Japanese companies have launched – New Land Vietnam Japan Joint Stock Company – a four-temperature cold chain logistics joint venture, according to a December 14 news release by Sojitz Corporation.
JSC opens big warehouse in Binh Duong
12/18/2016 11:37:54 PM
New Land Viet Nam – Japan Joint-Stock Company (New Land VJ JSC) on Dec 14 has opened a two-hectare warehouse at the Binh An Textile and Garment Industrial Park in Di An Town of Binh Duong Province....
Vietnam high on Japan investor radar
12/18/2016 11:25:36 PM
In Southeast Asia, Vietnam has attracted the most attention from Japanese investors over the past three years, said Koji Maeno, chairman of the Japanese Business Association of HCMC (JBAH)....
VN firms invest in textile, dyeing
12/9/2016 11:10:33 PM
Many textile and garment enterprises are investing in textile and dyeing complexes to ensure material for sustainable development, Vietnam Television (VTV)reported recently.
- Land trading seen more difficult in future (12/4/2016 12:06:28 AM)
- Kolon Industries bring $1 billion plant to Binh Duong (11/24/2016 6:21:14 PM)
- Japan wants to invest in metro lines in HCM City (11/20/2016 9:52:20 PM)
- Vina Kraft Paper fires up second production line in Vietnam (11/18/2016 11:45:29 PM)
- Italy to boost ties with Binh Duong (11/15/2016 9:34:47 PM)
- Philips Lighting to build smart lighting system in Binh Duong (10/29/2016 10:44:08 PM)
- Bulgarian enterprises study investment opportunities in Binh Dương (10/20/2016 10:51:33 PM)
- Taiwan’s Far Eastern group to expand business in Binh Duong (10/13/2016 11:46:31 PM)
- Foreign capital flowing to Vietnam’s housing market (9/23/2016 10:07:22 AM)
- ITC opens int’l container terminal (9/21/2016 2:57:44 PM)