News And Events
Viettel to invest in the U.S.
6/19/2013 8:35:22 AM
This is the first time the Military Telecom Corporation (Viettel) to invest in a developed country....
Vietnam, Italy step up financial ties
6/19/2013 8:31:06 AM
Vietnamese Deputy Finance Minister Do Hoang Anh Tuan is on a visit to Italy from June 15-20 to seek stronger ties with Italy’s Ministry of Economy and Finance....
Dong/dollar exchange rate to cool down in July
6/18/2013 12:26:45 PM
The dollar price has been increasing these days because of the slight demand increase. However, the dong/dollar exchange rate is believed to get stabilized by early July 2013....
MOIT to allow more petroleum distributors to join the market
6/18/2013 12:22:54 PM
Four enterprises, which are private businesses and joint stock companies, have got the licenses from the Ministry of Industry and Trade to operate as the petroleum distributors in the domestic market. The number of the distributors would still be rising....
Red River Delta Focusing on Intensive Industrial Development
6/17/2013 8:04:56 AM
The Red River Delta region holds a particularly important position and role in national development. Building the Red River Delta region into the country’s economic growth driver of the country is the region’s development objective through 2020....
Vietnam may cut 50-70 percent of auto taxes and fees
6/17/2013 7:55:52 AM
The high taxes being imposed on automobiles would be cut sharply in a strategy to stimulate the demand and attract the investments to the Vietnamese automobile manufacturing....
Nation aims to improve links with business ally Luxembourg
6/17/2013 7:51:28 AM
Luxembourg has been hailed as one of Viet Nams most important economic, trade and investment partners by the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) ahead of a major finance forum between the two countries next Tuesday....
Green Nhon Trach power plant scoops top award
6/17/2013 7:46:56 AM
The Nhon Trach 2 Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) is making an eco-friendly contribution toward alleviating the countrys power shortages....
Vietnam, Mozambique look to further investment links
6/13/2013 8:17:41 AM
Officials of both Vietnam and Mozambique have expressed their wish for stronger investment ties, at an investment and trade seminar in Hanoi on June 12....
- UK firms keen to invest in HCM City infrastructure (6/13/2013 8:13:28 AM)
- Vietnamese insurers deploy their troops overseas (6/13/2013 8:08:28 AM)
- Business in brief 12 June, 2013 (6/12/2013 10:29:56 AM)
- Samsung ups investment in northern plant (6/12/2013 10:26:31 AM)
- Export firms look to Africa, Middle East (6/12/2013 10:23:39 AM)
- Coca Cola denies the charges on transfer pricing (6/11/2013 9:56:56 AM)
- Cambodia rejects untrue information about VN’s groups (6/11/2013 9:51:41 AM)
- Traders lured to emerging Myanmar opportunities (6/11/2013 9:46:17 AM)
- Developing a lot of power plants, EVN still buys Chinese electricity (6/10/2013 8:38:13 AM)
- Viet Nam eyes co-operation with Turkey (6/10/2013 8:34:38 AM)