News And Events
Foreign firms pay more heed to environment protection
3/20/2017 11:29:00 PM
Foreign investors in Vietnam show an increased level of knowledge and responsibility in respect of environment protection, according to a high-profile survey....
Business expo to boost ASEAN-Africa trade
3/16/2017 11:14:41 PM
The 2017 Africa-ASEAN Business Expo (AABE) will take place in Johannesburg City, South Africa, from November 6-8.
Vinacomin’s bauxite-alumina project records $162 million loss
3/16/2017 11:11:02 PM
The Tan Rai bauxite-alumina complex in Lam Dong, invested by Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin), has been suffering huge losses since its start of operations....
Japanese capital streaming into Vietnam
3/7/2017 11:21:10 PM
Vietnam received over US$297 million registered capital from Japanese investors and over 100 Japanese businesses coming to learn about, survey and do investment procedures in the country during the first two months this year, recently reported Japan Trade External Trade Organization (Jetro).
SCG now sole foreign investor in Long Son refinery
3/7/2017 11:18:38 PM
Siam Cement Group (SCG) has finished acquiring the stakes of its former venture partner Qatar Petroleum (QP) in Long Son Petrochemical Complex, as reported by The Bangkok Post....
Samsung’s 2.5b USD expansion approved
2/26/2017 8:11:26 PM
Samsung Display officially received an investment licence on February 24 for its 2.5 billion USD expansion project in Yen Phong Industrial Park, the northern province of Bac Ninh....
US$1 billion in fresh investments pledged in Nghe An
2/22/2017 7:35:27 PM
Nghe An authorities presented eight investment certificates and signed 15 memorandums on investment with total capital pledges of VND22,628 billion (US$1 billion) at a meeting with investors in the north-central province on Sunday....
Best of intentions
2/16/2017 10:13:32 PM
Mr. Richard Shih from the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Vietnam spoke about Taiwanese investments in Vietnam....
Majority of Japanese firms plan to expand Vietnam business: survey
2/16/2017 5:41:13 PM
The majority of Japanese enterprises operating in Vietnam polled in a recent survey said they had plans to expand their investment in the country, despite acknowledging challenges in the local business environment....
- Nipro to pour US$300 million in HCMC (2/16/2017 5:32:54 PM)
- Fate of Samsung’s investments in Vietnam questionable? (2/16/2017 5:29:46 PM)
- MoIT pushes for science and technology solutions (2/12/2017 10:55:13 PM)
- Singapore leads ASEAN investors in VN in January (2/12/2017 10:40:37 PM)
- India’s TATA to build $50mn coffee plant in southern Vietnam (2/12/2017 10:35:13 PM)
- Investors fuel hi-tech agricultural revolution (2/10/2017 9:35:59 PM)
- Thailand invests $7.7 billion in Vietnam (2/9/2017 3:06:01 PM)
- Kolon Group subsidiary approved for $220 million plant (2/8/2017 7:23:43 AM)
- Vietnams government approves Samsung extra pouring (2/8/2017 7:19:57 AM)
- Binh Phuoc eyes investors (2/6/2017 10:42:12 PM)