News And Events
Vietnam’s exports still dominated by FDI firms
4/23/2017 10:27:39 PM
The turnover of foreign-invested firms continues to dominate Vietnamese exports despite a decline seen in the first half of April, latest statistics show....
Hải Dương seeks ways to improve investment climate
4/16/2017 10:56:06 PM
The fall in Hải Dương’s Provincial Competitive Index for the second consecutive year has prompted the northern province to figure out ways to improve its investment and business environment.
Foreign investment key to Vietnamese growth: experts
4/7/2017 11:40:36 PM
Vietnam should have savvy foreign direct investment (FDI) policies that direct capital to modern and environmentally friendly technologies and promote technology transfer to make local firms more competitive, experts say....
$778mn invested in green energy projects in Vietnam
4/7/2017 11:37:14 PM
Of the 110 foreign direct investment (FDI) projects Vietnam has attracted in the field of electricity and gas production, 16 are in green energy, with total registered capital of $778 million, accounting for 14.5 per cent of project numbers and 6 per cent of total registered capital, according to the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) at the Ministry of Planning and Investment....
Vietnamese economy sees slower Q1 growth
3/30/2017 12:32:25 PM
Việt Nam posted a year-on-year GDP growth of 5.1 per cent in the first quarter of 2017, slower than the previous two years at 5.48 and 6.12 per cent, respectively.
Central Highlands aims for over US$10 bln in investment in 2016-2020
3/20/2017 11:32:46 PM
The Central Highlands region is expected to attract more than US$10.1 billion worth of investment in the period of 2016-2020....
Foreign firms pay more heed to environment protection
3/20/2017 11:29:00 PM
Foreign investors in Vietnam show an increased level of knowledge and responsibility in respect of environment protection, according to a high-profile survey....
TPPs demise has some effect on US FDI
2/26/2017 8:20:27 PM
Mr. Dustin Daugherty, Senior Associate/ASEAN Lead at Dezan Shira & Associates, spoke about the effects on FDI of the USs withdrawal from the TPP....
Da Nang tech park draws $180 million investment
2/22/2017 7:42:15 PM
The central coastal city’s high-tech park has attracted six projects valued at US$180 million from two Japanese and four domestic investors, said the head of the park management board, Phung Tan Viet.
- Dong Nai attracts additional 163 million USD in FDI (2/16/2017 5:21:55 PM)
- Binh Dinh to attract 47 investment projects in 2017 (2/14/2017 12:36:54 AM)
- Singapore leads ASEAN investors in VN in January (2/12/2017 10:40:37 PM)
- Canada invests in Binh Dinh factory (2/9/2017 3:26:58 PM)
- Vietnams government approves Samsung extra pouring (2/8/2017 7:19:57 AM)
- Fresh FDI approvals up in Jan (2/6/2017 10:31:18 PM)
- Local innovations attract global FDI (1/30/2017 9:20:38 PM)
- Central city invests in infrastructure of hi-tech park (1/24/2017 9:10:02 AM)
- Central province boosts tourism (1/15/2017 12:41:27 AM)
- Samsung contributes 22.7 percent to Vietnam’s exports (1/15/2017 12:28:46 AM)